Sleeping Tablets - Alternative Names for Zopiclone
Alternative Names for Zopiclone Sleeping Tablets & Pills at Sleeping Tablets Online
Buy Sleeping Tablets Online!
What is Zopiclone?
Zopiclone (Limovan - Datolan - Imovane- Amoban - Zimovane) is a sleep-inducing agent. It has been found to reduce the time to onset sleep and the frequency of nocturnal awakenings, increasing the quality of sleep and quality of awakening in the morning. Likewise zopiclone is a drug with sedative, anxiolytic, anti-convulsant and muscle-relaxant properties.
What is Zopiclone used for?
Doctors prescribe Zopiclone sleeping tablets (Limovan - Datolan) to treat sleeping disorders and all types of insomnia, especially when it's difficult to fall asleep, either initially or after early awakening. In most cases only short-term treatment with Zopiclone (Limovan - Datolan) is necessary (generally treatment should not exceed 2 weeks). Treatment should be initiated with the minimum recommended dosage. Do not exceed the maximum recommended dosage. Zopiclone and Limovan Availability.
Generic names for Zopiclone and other sleeping pills.
Limovan-Zopiclone is also sold under a wide variety of other brand names world wide including:
- Insomnium - Argentina
- Sedolox and Somnal - Austria
- Rhovane - Canada Alpaz, Losopil, Nuctane, Zetix, Zometic and Zonix - Chile
- Imoclone and Imozop - Denmark
- Zopinox - Finland
- Optidorm, Ximovan, Zodurat, Zop, Zopi-Puren, Zopicalm and Zopiclodura - Germany
- Somnosan - Germany, Portugal
- Amvey, Eurovan, Zolief and Zomni - Hong Kong
- Zopicon - India
- Zileze, Zimoclone, Zopitan and Zorclone - Republic of Ireland
- Zimovane - Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom
- Nocturno - Israel
- Imovane (IImobah) - Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Russia, South Africa, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Venezuela.
- Relaxon (Pejiakcoh) Russia
- Alchera, Z-Dorm, Zopimed and Zopivane - South Africa
- Datolan, Limovan, Siaten and Zopicalma - Spain